Know Food Now Bite Size Desserts for the Holidays | Know Food Now

Friday, December 18, 2015

Bite Size Desserts for the Holidays

 












'Tis the season and we are confronted with an array of delicious desserts that we might otherwise not have placed in front of us.

I was treated to an amazing tasting menu at Benu SF  - thank you Matthew - and probably should have had my camera out for the entire meal.

The bite-size desserts I captured. Subtle flavors and the gorgeous presentations encouraged me to savor them. An incredible rose shaped pear gelato on pear ice was my favorite.  The second offering was a tangerine meringue over a glazed cake.

The take away:   Less is more when it comes to food. When each bite is complex it pays to slow down, savor the moment,  and not be concerned with the next bite.

No comments :

Popular Posts

-contents id='footer-2-2'/>